Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
Describes procedures for the preparation of lyophilized biotin samples for SDS-PAGE analysis. Applicable to testing lyophilized biotin, and other products when applicable.
Purpose, Scope, Responsibility, References and Applicable Documents, Materials and Equipment, Health and Safety Considerations, Documentation Requirements, and Procedures
About This Document:
This is not a generic template, it's a 2-page procedure that was actually created and used in the Quality Control operations of a FDA-regulated establishment. The company-specific information (names, addresses, some images, proprietary product information, etc.) has been redacted but the content and format have been largely preserved.
Reasons to Buy:
- Use it as a starting point for your own documentation project
- Compare the quality of your documents against your industry peers
- Learn what other companies in your industry are actually doing
Who Will Benefit:
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Quality Control Personnel