Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Priced From $125.00
Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality (ANSI Appro...
Priced From $99.00
Spanish -- Standard 62.1-2007 User's Manual
Priced From $79.00
ASHRAE Spanish - Standard 180-2008
Priced From $35.00
About This Item
ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 62.1-2007 is the latest edition of the standard. It applies to all spaces intended for human occupancy except those within single-family houses, multifamily structures of three stories or fewer above grade, vehicles, and aircraft. The standard defines requirements for ventilation and air-cleaning system design, installation, commissioning, and operation and maintenance. The 2007 edition combines Standard 62.1-2004 and the eight approved and published addenda to the 2004 edition, thereby providing an easy-to-use consolidated standard. Specific information on the content of each addendum and approval dates for each addendum are included in informative Appendix I. First published in 1973, Standard 62.1 is now updated on a regular basis using ASHRAE’s continuous maintenance procedures. Standard 62.1 has undergone some key changes over the years, reflecting the ever-expanding body of knowledge, experience, and research related to ventilation and air quality. While the purpose of the standard has remained consistent - to specify minimum ventilation rates and other measures intended to provide indoor air quality that is acceptable to human occupants and that minimizes adverse health effects - the means of achieving this goal have evolved. This edition:
- Clarifies dehumidification analysis requirements and offers exceptions to the 65% RH limit requirement and to the net-positive intake-airflow requirement.
- Corrects occupant category inconsistencies and provides additional information for several occupancy categories.
- Updates references and clarifies the text particularly as related to subjective evaluation of air quality.
- Updates information to be consistent with the U.S. EPA National Ambient Air Quality Standards.
- Includes a new informative appendix that summarizes the documentation requirements in the body of the standard thus providing a single point of reference for users.
- Requires proper design for buildings that contain both ETS and ETS-free areas, by requiring (briefly): classification of areas based on expected presence of ETS, pressurization of ETS-free areas, separation of ETS and ETS-free areas, and cautionary signage for ETS-areas.
ASHRAE Spanish - Standard 62.1-2016
Spanish - Standard 62.1-2016 -- Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality (ANSI Approved)
- Most Recent
ASHRAE Spanish - Standard 62.1-2007
Spanish - Standard 62.1-2007 -- Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality (ANSI Approved)
- Historical Version
ASHRAE Spanish 62-2001
Spanish - Standard 62-2001 -- Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality (Spanish Edition)
- Historical Version