- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Self Extracting File Format
- Access provided via e-mail within 48 hours
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
RP-1485 -- Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Dr...
Priced From $30.00
Understanding Psychrometrics, 3rd Ed.
Priced From $118.00
ESI -- HVAC Software- Comprehensive Package
Priced From $1,000.00
Elite Software--Chvac - Commercial HVAC Loads *Unlimited ...
Priced From $1,499.00
About This Item
Based on ASHRAE RP-1485, Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Fog, Ice Fog, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice (March 12, 2009), the ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychrometric & Transport Property (LibHuAirProp) Functions, MATLAB version (FluidLAB) includes 60 property functions in both I-P and SI units. Ready for application, they work within MATLAB®. Key features of the library include:
- It works with "Real' versus "Ideal' Air
- It updates the ASHRAE Hyland-Wexler and Nelson-Sauer Models
- Properties of liquid and ice fog can also be calculated
- All latest IAPWS standards and NIST reference equations are used
- It offers a wide range of validity
- Pressure: 0.01 < p < 10,000 kPa
- Temperature: -143.15 < t < 350 °C
- Humidity Ratio: 0 < W < 10 kgw/kga
Visit the Developer's Web Site at http://www.thermofluidprop.com
Minimum System Requirements:
Intel® Pentium® III Processor Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7 256 MB of RAM Microsoft Excel® 100 MB of hard disk space.
Citation: ASHRAE Software