- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Self Extracting File Format
- Access via email within 48 hours
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Elite Software--Chvac - Commercial HVAC Loads *100 zone c...
Priced From $999.00
Elite Software -- Ductsize - HVAC Duct Sizing and Analysi...
Priced From $499.00
HVAC Design Solutions -- 62.1 - 2010 Comply-VAV - Ventila...
Priced From $199.00
ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychometric and Transport Pr...
Priced From $149.00
About This Item
Based on ASHRAE RP-1485, Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Fog, Ice Fog, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice (March 12, 2009), the ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychrometric and Transport Property (LibHuAirProp) Functions (FluidDYM for DYMOLA), I-P and SI units, 32-bit version includes 60 property functions. Ready for application, they work within LabVIEW. Key features of the library include:
- It works with "Real" versus "Ideal" Air
- It updates the ASHRAE Hyland-Wexler and Nelson-Sauer Models
- Properties of liquid and ice fog can also be calculated
- All latest IAPWS standards and NIST reference equations are used
- It offers a wide range of validity
- Pressure: 0.01 < p < 10,000 kPa
- Temperature: -143.15 < t < 350 °C
- Humidity Ratio: 0 < W < 10 kgw/kga
Visit the developer's Website at www.thermofluidprop.com
Minimum System Requirements: Intel® Pentium® III Processor Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7 256 MB of RAM Microsoft Excel® 100 MB of hard disk space.
Opened software cannot be returned for refund or credit.
Citation: ASHRAE Software