Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Geothermal Heating and Cooling: Design of Ground-Source H...
Priced From $153.00
Performance Measurement Protocols for Commercial Buildings
Priced From $105.00
Application Guide for Absorption Cooling/Refrigeration Us...
Priced From $84.00
Psychrometrics: Theory and Practice
Priced From $49.00
About This Item
Understanding Psychrometrics serves as a lifetime reference manual and basic refresher course for those who use psychrometrics on a recurring basis and provides a four- to six-hour psychrometrics learning module to students; air-conditioning designers; agricultural, food process, and industrial process engineers; meteorologists and others.
New in the Third Edition
- Revised chapters for wet-bulb temperature and relative humidity and a revised Appendix V that includes a summary of ASHRAE Research Project RP-1485.
- New constants for the universal gas constant based on CODATA and a revised molar mass of dry air to account for the increase of CO2 in Earth's atmosphere.
- New IAPWS models for the calculation of water properties above and below freezing.
- New tables based on the ASHRAE RP-1485 real moist-air numerical model using the ASHRAE LibHuAirProp add-ins for Excel®, MATLAB®, Mathcad®, and EES®.
Includes Access to Bonus Materials and Sample Software
- PDF files of 13 ultra-high-pressure and 12 existing ASHRAE psychrometric charts plus three new 0°C to 400°C charts.
- A limited demonstration version of the ASHRAE LibHuAirProp add-in that allows users to duplicate portions of the real moist-air psychrometric tables in the ASHRAE Handbook - Fundamentals for both standard sea level atmospheric pressure and pressures from 5 to 10,000 kPa.
- The hw.exe program from the second edition, included to enable users to compare the 2009 ASHRAE numerical model real moist-air psychrometric properties with the 1983 ASHRAE-Hyland-Wexler properties.
Keywords: psychrometrics, psychrometry, hygrometry, meteorology, relative humidity, dew-point, dew point, air-conditioning, air conditioning, building science, humidification, moisture, drying, enthalpy, compressed air
Citation: ASHRAE Book
Citation: ASHRAE Book