Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
This Documentation Management Plan Template will provide users with the needed information to understand and approve a provider's documentation process, while giving provider personnel a roadmap to create documents and ensure the documents match the delivered product.
This template addresses:
- Addresses documentation managing issues and satisfies ISO/IEC 15288, System Life Cycle Processes (2002), Section 5.4.8 Information Management Process for a documentation management plan.
- ISO/IEC 15288 required plans, documents and reports are listed, along with some suggested documents.
- The Template is designed to aid a person with limited knowledge of documentation requirements and methods to implement a sound System Documentation Management Plan.
- The Template can be easily implemented by one person.
- It is applicable to small, large, critical and non-critical system projects.
- The Template is designed for projects, but can easily be modified for non-projects.
- Recommended wording, format and approaches are provided.
- Document management process information is provided
This item comes with four hours of free consultation. SEPT will answer any question concerning the standard or checklist for 60 days after purchase.