Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
This recommended practice has the following objectives:
- Describe the types of messages that will be communicated amongst applications and their corresponding formats within BXF SMPTE 2021.
- Describe the aspects of the BXF protocol which are recommended that applications support to achieve maximum interoperability and also to identify those aspects of the protocol that are not recommended at this time.
- Describe the approaches for representing errors within BXF messages.
- Describe how XML schema extensions should be implemented to maximize interoperability between systems.
- Describe the following extensions:
- Usage attribute extension
- Filename element extension
- Configuration extension