Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
This standard is limited to the measurement of average steady-state static pressure in a closed conductor that meets the following criteria:
- must be transmitting hydraulic fluid power;
- average fluid velocities are less than 25 meters per second (82 ft/sec);
- average steady-state static pressure is less than 70 Mpa (10,000 psi);
- inside diameters are greater than 3.0 millimeters (0.120 in);
- sensor is not flush-mounted with, or an integral part of, the closed fluid conductor wall.