- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
Secure PDF Files
Secure PDF files include digital rights management (DRM) software. DRM is included at the request of the publisher, as it helps them protect their copyright by restricting file sharing. In order to read a Secure PDF, you will need to install the FileOpen Plug-In on your computer. The FileOpen Plug-In works with Adobe Reader and other viewers. Visit FileOpen to see the full list.
What you can do with a Secure PDF:
- Immediate download
- Add to Cart
- Secure PDF
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
ISPE Baseline Guide: Volume 1 - Active Pharmaceutical Ing...
Priced From $515.00
ISPE Good Practice Guide: Development of Investigational ...
Priced From $460.00
ISPE Good Practice Guide: Maintenance
Priced From $460.00
ISPE Good Practice Guide: Interactive Response Technology
Priced From $280.00
About This Item
The ASTM standard (E2500) builds on the concepts of GEPs and has substantial implications for reductions in cost and time for pharmaceutical capital investment projects.
This first edition of the ISPE Good Practice Guide: Good Engineering Practice covers the complete lifecycle of engineering from concept to retirement. The Guide:
- Aims to promote a common understanding of the concept and principles of GEP defines and explains the term "Good Engineering Practice"
- Describes the fundamental elements existing in pharmaceutical and related industries
- Identifies practices, demonstrating how GEP concepts may be applied in the pharmaceutical industry considering the entire range of pharmaceutical engineering activity
- Identifies key attributes of GEP, including how GEP relates and interfaces with GxP
The Guide divides GEP activity into three sections each prefaced with the definition of the practice. Within each section, common practices and sub-practices are identified to provide illustrative examples of GEP.
Project Engineering, including
- Project Infrastructure
- Project Organization
- Value Analysis
- Planning and Monitoring
- Design Reviews
Common Practices, including
- Standards and Procedures
- Documentation Practices
- Change Management
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Operation and Maintenance, including
- Engineering Manuals and Records
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Internal Audit
- Equipment Decommissioning and Retirement
This globally-reviewed document was developed through the collaboration of professionals from various sectors and geographic regions of the pharmaceutical industry with the intention of determining a common understanding of the concept and principles of GEP.