Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
This part of ISO 10303 specifies the interpretation of the integrated resources to satisfy requirements for the representation of the allowable deviation of physical characteristics of a product's shape according to ISO 1101.
The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 10303:
- tolerances as constraints on shape aspects of a product;
- the specification of tolerances of the shape of a product;
- the representation of geometrical tolerances;
- the representation of tolerance values;
- the specification of datums and datum references;
- the identification of derived shape elements such as centre lines and intersections.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO 10303:
- the representation of plus-minus tolerances and limits and fits;
- the definition of the fundamental principles, concepts, and terminology of tolerancing and dimensioning;
- the mathematical definition of tolerances and datums;
- the description of dimensioning or tolerancing practices;
- the specification of dimensional inspection methods;
- the synthesis and analysis of tolerances;
- the tolerancing of product characteristics other than shape;
- the presentation of tolerances on engineering drawings;
- the representation of the product's shape;
- the representation of dimensions.