Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
This document provides assessment methods and criteria to evaluate equipment against limits on exposure of people related to electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields. The frequency range covered is from 0 Hz to 300 GHz.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2007. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This document does not specify limits expressed by means of basic restrictions and/or reference levels. Such limits are subject to the applied assessment scheme, for example by means of regional limits.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- a) a clear distinction between intentional and unintentional radiators has been introduced;
- b) the exposure to non-uniform fields is considered;
- c) the treatment of uncertainty for the assessment procedures has been improved;
- d) various summation regimes are described in Annex A;
- e) the information from meanwhile published basic standards has been used and hence all informative annexes of the previous edition have been removed.
IEC 62311 Ed. 2.0 b:2019
Assessment of electronic and electrical equipment related to human exposure restrictions for electromagnetic fields (0 Hz to 300 GHz)
- Most Recent
IEC 62311 Ed. 1.0 b:2007
Assessment of electronic and electrical equipment related to human exposure restrictions for electromagnetic fields (0 Hz - 300 GHz)
- Historical Version