Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
- the rated voltage of 52 kV is now included;
- the document is aligned with IEC 62271-1 and IEC 62271-100;
- addition of a test procedure for short-circuit making tests;
- introduction of notion of NSDD (non-sustained disruptive discharge) as defined in IEC 62271-1 and restrikes;
- new classes C1 and C2 for capacitive switching;
- new Annex A defining tolerances.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-1:2007.
IEC 62271-103 Ed. 2.0 b:2021
High-Voltage Switchgear And Controlgear - Part 103: Switches For Rated Voltages Above 1 KV Up To And Including 52 KV
- Most Recent
IEC 62271-103 Ed. 1.0 b:2011
High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 103: Switches for rated voltages above 1 kV up to and including 52 kV
- Historical Version