Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
- Subclause 521.4 introduces minor changes with regard to busbar trunking systems and powertrack systems.
- Subclause 523.6 introduces minor changes with regard to the sizing of cables where harmonic currents are present.
- A new sublause 523.9 concerning single-core cables with a metallic covering has been introduced.
- Clause 525 introduces changes in the maximum value of voltage drop permitted between the origin of the consumer's installation and the equipment which should not be greater than that given in the relevant annex.
- Clause 526 introduces minor changes to electrical connections including additional exceptions for inspection of connections and additional notes.
- Clause 528 introduces additional requirements with regard to proximity of underground power and telecommunication cables.
- Clause 529 introduces minor changes to selection and erection of wiring systems in relation to maintainability, including cleaning.
IEC 60364-5-52 Ed. 3.0 b:2009
Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 5-52: Selection and erection of electrical equipment - Wiring systems
- Most Recent
IEC 60364-5-52 Ed. 2.0 b:2001
Electrical installations of buildings - Part 5-52: Selection and erection of electrical equipment - Wiring systems
- Historical Version