- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
Secure PDF Files
Secure PDF files include digital rights management (DRM) software. DRM is included at the request of the publisher, as it helps them protect their copyright by restricting file sharing. In order to read a Secure PDF, you will need to install the FileOpen Plug-In on your computer. The FileOpen Plug-In works with Adobe Reader and other viewers. Visit FileOpen to see the full list.
What you can do with a Secure PDF:
- Immediate download
- Add to Cart
- Secure PDF
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
The 2014 edition includes:
- Updated design wind speed map to align with the ASCE 7-10, 2015 IBC® and 2015 IRC® provisions. The wind speeds are ultimate design wind speeds (Vult) but the design loads and pressures in the standard are nominal (ASD) design loads.
- New provision that storm shelters be designed and constructed in accordance with ICC 500: ICC/NSSA Standard for the Design and Construction of Storm Shelters.
- New alternative fastening of roof sheathing utilizing prescriptive ring-shank nails that have a higher withdrawal capacity than common nails.
- New prescriptive provisions for using self-adhering underlayment to create a "sealed roof deck" to prevent water intrusion.
- Updated the design wind load pressure for garage doors to include door width up to 20 feet.
- New prescriptive provisions for soffits.
- New prescriptive provisions for vinyl siding installed over foam plastic sheathing.
- New prescriptive provision for foam plastic sheathing.