- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
Secure PDF Files
Secure PDF files include digital rights management (DRM) software. DRM is included at the request of the publisher, as it helps them protect their copyright by restricting file sharing. In order to read a Secure PDF, you will need to install the FileOpen Plug-In on your computer. The FileOpen Plug-In works with Adobe Reader and other viewers. Visit FileOpen to see the full list.
What you can do with a Secure PDF:
- Immediate download
- Add to Cart
- Secure PDF
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
- Recommended default initial field alarm and trip settings are now referenced in ANSI/HI 9.6.5 Rotodynamic Pumps - Guideline for Condition Monitoring.
- New content on vibration criteria at the top of the motor for vertical pumps.
- Solids-handling pumps with single-vane impellers excluded in the scope of the standard.
- Tri-axial anvil mount removed from permanent rigid mount of transducer recommendations.
- VS2 icon updated in Figure 18.104.22.168.3.1.
- New content on managing vibration of vertical structures recommendations.
This standard applies to the evaluation of vibration on rotodynamic pump applications absorbing more than 2 kW (3 hp).
Content: Bearing housing vibration measurement, speeds above and below 600 rpm, vibration measurement instrumentation, vibration acceptance performance for field and factory tests, acceptance test installation and operating conditions, allowable pump bearing housing vibration, suggested vibration test report, factors affecting vibration, vibration criteria at the top of the motor for vertical pumps.
What You Will Learn/Overall Benefits:
- Understand sustainable vibration levels for any type pump during factory test as well as some levels in the field
- A general description of the principles to be applied for the measurement and assessment of vibration on rotodynamic pumps
Rotodynamic Pumps for Vibration Measurements and Allowable Values
- Most Recent
Centrifugal and Vertical Pumps - Vibration Measurements and Allowable Values, Corrected Version (2010)
- Historical Version
HI 9.6.4 (M121)
Centrifugal and Vertical Pumps - Vibration Measurements and Allowable Values
- Historical Version