- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
Secure PDF Files
Secure PDF files include digital rights management (DRM) software. DRM is included at the request of the publisher, as it helps them protect their copyright by restricting file sharing. In order to read a Secure PDF, you will need to install the FileOpen Plug-In on your computer. The FileOpen Plug-In works with Adobe Reader and other viewers. Visit FileOpen to see the full list.
What you can do with a Secure PDF:
- Immediate download
- Add to Cart
- Secure PDF
- Printed Edition
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Priced From $135.00
National Electrical Safety Code (NESC): The Archives 1914...
Priced From $864.00
Priced From $190.00
2017 NESC Code and Handbook Tabs
Priced From $15.00
About This Item
- Revising the purpose rule to include only the safeguarding of persons and utility facilities and clarifying the application rules.
- Deleting unused definitions and adding definitions for communication and supply space.
- Revising the substation impenetrable fence requirements.
- Adding an exception to exempt underground cable grounding requirements from the grounds in each mile rule under certain conditions.
- Revising and reorganizing the guy insulator placement rules along with eliminating the voltage transfer requirements associated with them.
- Requiring a 40" vertical clearance from communication cables in the communication space if a luminaire is not effectively grounded.
- Deleting the conductance requirement for underground insulating jacketed grounded neutral supply cables, revising the grounding, and bonding rules for supply and communication cables in random separation installations.
- Revising and reorganizing the Grades of Construction Table 242-1 that will now include service drops.
- Revising the strength rules to require that all conductors be considered for damage due to Aeolian vibration.
- Revising the rules in Part 4 to align with changes made to 29 CFR by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).