- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
Secure PDF Files
Secure PDF files include digital rights management (DRM) software. DRM is included at the request of the publisher, as it helps them protect their copyright by restricting file sharing. In order to read a Secure PDF, you will need to install the FileOpen Plug-In on your computer. The FileOpen Plug-In works with Adobe Reader and other viewers. Visit FileOpen to see the full list.
What you can do with a Secure PDF:
- Immediate download
- Add to Cart
- Secure PDF
- Printed Edition
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
This handbook has been developed to answer general questions common to all health care practices and personal services.
- How do I process an instrument after I have used it on a patient or client?
- What kind of disinfectant should I use?
- What kind of sterilizer should I use and do I really need one? - How do I dispose of a contaminated article?
- What should I do with needles and other sharps?
- How do I store soiled instruments safely until they can be cleaned and sterilized?
- What precautions should I take to prevent the spread of infection?
- How can I protect my staff and myself without compromising the safety of my patient?
This publication is based on those requirements and is intended to help in their application to office-based facilities. The principles and practices in this guide can also be applied to other offices where infection can be transmitted.
These include such personal care services as piercing or tattoo studios, electrolysis services, and hair and nail salons.