- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
Secure PDF Files
Secure PDF files include digital rights management (DRM) software. DRM is included at the request of the publisher, as it helps them protect their copyright by restricting file sharing. In order to read a Secure PDF, you will need to install the FileOpen Plug-In on your computer. The FileOpen Plug-In works with Adobe Reader and other viewers. Visit FileOpen to see the full list.
What you can do with a Secure PDF:
- Immediate download
- Add to Cart
- Secure PDF
- Printed Edition
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
Since 1984, the Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual (TDMM) is the definitive reference manual for telecommunications and information communications technology infrastructure design. Written by industry experts serving within a vast array of industries, as well as the telecommunications infrastructure supply chain, the TDMM, 13th edition, provides critical design information and practice for today's and tomorrow's networks.
In addition to updating existing practices to current technology for data networks, the TDMM has incorporated new information to address the issues and solutions emerging for tomorrow's networks.
These topics include:
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
- Passive Optical Networks (PON) for within buildings.
- IP infrastructure for AV Systems, with emphasis placed on ensuring content is applicable to the designer's needs of today.
- A new section on business development.
- Select reductions in content applicable to the network administrator or application developer.
Whether a newcomer or seasoned veteran to IT infrastructure design, the 13th edition TDMM is an indispensable reference that completes any reference library.