- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Self Extracting File Format
- Access via email provided within 48 hours
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
HVAC Design Solutions -- 62.1 - 2010 Comply-VAV - Ventila...
Priced From $199.00
Priced From $1,500.00
ADTEK -- AccuDuct (ACCA Aprroved Manual D)- Residential H...
Priced From $295.00
ADTEK -- Energy Analyzer - Residential Energy & Operating...
Priced From $395.00
About This Item
Based on ASHRAE RP-1485, Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Fog, Ice Fog, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice (March 12, 2009), the ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychrometric & Transport Property (LibHuAirProp) Functions, FluidVIEW version (LabVIEW) includes 60 property functions. Ready for application, they work within LabVIEW. Key features of the library include:
- It works with "Real" versus "Ideal" Air
- It updates the ASHRAE Hyland-Wexler and Nelson-Sauer Models
- Properties of liquid and ice fog can also be calculated
- All latest IAPWS standards and NIST reference equations are used
- It offers a wide range of validity
- Pressure: 0.01 < p < 10,000 kPa
- Temperature: -143.15 < t < 350 °C
- Humidity Ratio: 0 < W < 10 kgw/kga
Visit the developer's Website at www.thermofluidprop.com
Minimum System Requirements: Intel® Pentium® III Processor Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7 256 MB of RAM Microsoft Excel® 100 MB of hard disk space.
Opened software cannot be returned for refund or credit.
Citation: ASHRAE Software