- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Self Extracting File Format
- Access via email within 48 hours
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Understanding Psychrometrics, 3rd Ed.
Priced From $110.00
Updating the ASHRAE/ACCA Residential Heating and Cooling ...
Priced From $222.00
Radiant Time Series (RTS) Method Load Calculation Spreads...
Priced From $39.00
HVAC Design Solutions -- 62.1 - 2010 Comply-VAV - Ventila...
Priced From $199.00
About This Item
Based on ASHRAE RP-1485, Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Fog, Ice Fog, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice (March 12, 2009), the ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychrometric & Transport Property (LibHuAirProp) Functions, Excel version (FluidEXL) includes 60 property functions in both I-P and SI units. Ready for application, they work within Microsoft Excel®. Key features of the library include:
- It is designed for the 64-bit version of Microsoft Excel®
- It works with "Real' versus "Ideal' Air
- It updates the ASHRAE Hyland-Wexler and Nelson-Sauer Models Properties of liquid and ice fog can also be calculated
- All latest IAPWS standards and NIST reference equations are used
- It offers a wide range of validity Pressure: 0.01 < p < 10,000 kPa Temperature: -143.15 < t < 350 °C Humidity Ratio: 0 < W < 10 kgw/kga
- It includes both water content and backwards functions and allows measurement of thermodynamic, saturation, and transport properties.
Updated January 2013.
Visit the Developer's Web Site at thermofluidprop.com
Microsoft: Windows® Vista/7, 64-bit version; Microsoft Excel®, 64-bit version, 100 MB of hard disk space.
Macintosh: Not Compatible
Citation: ASHRAE Software