- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Self Extracting File Format
- Access via email provided within 48 hours
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Updating the ASHRAE/ACCA Residential Heating and Cooling ...
Priced From $236.00
Elite Software -- Ductsize - HVAC Duct Sizing and Analysi...
Priced From $299.00
Radiant Time Series (RTS) Method Load Calculation Spreads...
Priced From $39.00
HVAC Design Solutions -- 62.1 - 2010 Comply-VAV - Ventila...
Priced From $199.00
About This Item
S. Herrmann, H.-J. Kretzschmar, and D.P. Gatley
Based on ASHRAE RP-1485, Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Fog, Ice Fog, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice (March 12, 2009), the ASHRAE Combined Library of Humid Air Psychrometric and Transport Property (LibHuAirProp) Functions (FluidEXL, FluidLAB, FluidMAT, FluidEES, MATLAB and FluidDYM), 32-bit version, includes 60 property functions in both I-P and SI units. Ready for application, they install and work as separate utilities within Excel, MATLAB, Mathcad, and EES. Key features of each library include:
- It works with "Real' versus "Ideal' Air
- It updates the ASHRAE Hyland-Wexler and Nelson-Sauer Models
- Properties of liquid and ice fog can also be calculated
- All latest IAPWS standards and NIST reference equations are used
- It offers a wide range of validity
- Pressure: 0.01 < p < 10,000 kPa
- Temperature: -143.15 < t < 350 °C
- Humidity Ratio: 0 < W < 10 kgw/kga
Visit the Developer's Web Site at www.thermofluidprop.com
Minimum System Requirements:
Intel® Pentium® III Processor Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7 256 MB of RAM Microsoft Excel® 100 MB of hard disk space.
Opened software cannot be returned for refund or credit.
Citation: ASHRAE Software