- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Printed Edition
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
APPA -- Environmental Compliance Assistance Guide, 2nd Ed.
Priced From $91.00
CIBSE -- Fan Coil Units
Priced From $83.00
CIBSE -- Inspection of Air Conditioning Systems
Priced From $73.00
ATECYR -- Instalaciones Solares Termicas para produccion ...
Priced From $35.00
About This Item
Campus construction is a complex process involving students, faculty, staff, alumni and the public. Failure to consider the various, often conflicting points of view can have serious public relations and economic consequences. This book explores these issues and details the planning, timing and management of the construction process.
- Facilities Management: A Manual for Plant Administration, Part II: Maintenance and Operations of Buildings and Grounds, 3rd Edition
- The Green Campus: Meeting the Challenge of Environmental Sustainability
- Environmental Compliance Assistance Guide, 2nd Edition
- Building Commissioning Handbook, 2nd Edition
Keywords: Campus Facilities, Planning, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Architecture, Project Management, Facilities Management
Format: Soft cover, 6 x 9 inches
Citation: Non-ASHRAE Book