How Do I Download My Documents?If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or higher, and you are downloading SPDF files, please go to step 2.
If you have already installed the FileOpen plug-in, or are downloading non-SPDF files, please go to step 3.
1. If not already installed, download and install the current free edition of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. Download the free Adobe-approved FileOpen plug-in for Acrobat Reader.
3. Click on the My Account button in the top right of your screen, and select My Downloads.
* If you are not already signed in to your Techstreet account, you will be prompted for your username and password. Once signed in you will be taken to your download page.
5. Select the option to SAVE your file.
* Please do not rename your file, as this may cause irreparable damage to your download.
FOR SPDFs ONLY: After you have downloaded your file, you must be connected to the Internet to open it the first time. When you open your SPDF file, it locks to your computer.
NOTE: FileOpen is compatible with the following versions of Acrobat:
Windows: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or later
Mac: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or later
Linux: Adobe Reader/Adobe Acrobat 7.x or 8.x