Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Priced From $118.00
Standard 55-2013, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Hu...
Priced From $147.00
Standard 90.1 User's Manual (Based on ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Sta...
Priced From $129.00
Standard 62.1 User's Manual: Based on Standard 62.1-2016,...
Priced From $87.00
About This Item
This companion guide provides detailed information on the requirements of Standard 55-2013, and includes tables, illustrations, and examples to aid users in the design, commissioning, and measuring and rating of thermal comfort in buildings.
Standard 55 User's Manual does not reproduce the requirements of the standard but rather paraphrases and explains them. Intended to be used in conjunction with the standard, this manual provides
• Information on the intent and application of Standard 55
• Sample calculations and examples using the ASHRAE Thermal Comfort Tool
• Guidance on applying the principles of acceptable thermal comfort and effective thermal control
• Useful reference material to assist designers, owners, and users in efficiently completing a successful and compliant design
• Guidance to building operation and maintenance personnel
• Descriptions of compliance tools
Also included is an exclusive link to the web-based CBE/ASHRAE Thermal Comfort Tool, developed by the Center for the Built Environment at the University of California Berkeley.
This manual is intended for architects; engineers; manufacturers; plan examiners; field inspectors; general and specialty contractors; commissioning agents, raters, and similar quality control specialists; and operation and maintenance personnel.
Citation: ASHRAE Book