Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Metal Roofing Systems Design Manual
Priced From $95.00
Fire Resistance Design Guide for Metal Building Systems
Priced From $96.00
Guide for Inspecting Metal Building Systems
Priced From $60.00
About This Item
The 2012 Metal Building Systems Manual includes:
- Step-by-step examples for calculating wind, snow and seismic design loads per the 2012 International Building Code (IBC) and referenced ASCE 7-2010 standard, along with designing roof drainage systems for metal buildings, per the 2012 International Plumbing Code (IPC).
- A guide for the determination of loads for metal buildings with bridge, monorail, jib and single-leg gantry for underhung and top-running cranes.
- Recommended drift and deflection criteria for the design of metal buildings that use masonry, metal and other wall systems, including manufacturing and erection tolerances.
- Common Industry Practices that spell out all current practices relating to design, manufacture, sale and erection for metal building systems, including contract, order documents and engineer of record.
- Seventeen code-compliant, fire-rated construction (column, wall, roof and joint details) details specifically tailored for metal building systems.
- Wind, snow, seismic and rainfall design data tabulated for every U.S. county based on the 2012 IBC, ASCE 7-10, USGS and NOAA data - you won't find this anywhere else!