- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Add to Cart
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
The Indoor Air Quality Guide: Best Practices for Design, Construction and Commissioning is designed for architects, design engineers, contractors, commissioning agents, and all other professionals concerned with IAQ. This comprehensive publication provides both summary and detailed guidance in the form of a printed book and accompanying CD.
The complete text may be downloaded for free https://www.ashrae.org/resources--publications/bookstore/indoor-air-quality-guide. File size for the free download: 72 MG.
The summary guidance gives you:
- Best practices for all aspects of IAQ building design, commissioning and construction, including designing for maintainability
- Tools and material for demonstrating the value of IAQ to clients
- 40 strategies for achieving 8 critical IAQ objectives
The detailed guidance (included on a companion CD) provides:
- Hundreds of internal and external links to invaluable IAQ resources
- Access to an incredible variety of in-depth information by topic to help you design construct and operate acceptable IAQ
Companion CD is Windows and Mac compatible; Adobe Reader is necessary to access the software.
Keywords: IAQ, health, IEQ, Indoor Environmental Quality
Citation: ASHRAE Book