This item is not available for sale.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
About This Item
This International Standard specifies the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C programming language. It specifies:
- the representation of C programs
- the syntax and constraints of the C language
- the semantic rules for interpreting C programs
- the representation of input data to be processed by C programs
- the representation of output data produced by C programs
- the restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C
- the mechanism by which C programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system
- the mechanism by which C programs are invoked for use by a data-processing system
- the mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C program
- the mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C program
- the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor
- all minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.