This item is not available for sale.
About This Item
This International Standard specifies the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C programming language. It specifies:
- the representation of C programs
- the syntax and constraints of the C language
- the semantic rules for interpreting C programs
- the representation of input data to be processed by C programs
- the representation of output data produced by C programs
- the restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C
- the mechanism by which C programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system
- the mechanism by which C programs are invoked for use by a data-processing system
- the mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C program
- the mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C program
- the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor
- all minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.