- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Self Extracting File Format
- Access provided via email within 48 h...
- Add to Cart
Understanding Psychrometrics, 3rd Ed.
Priced From $99.00
Elite Software--Chvac - Commercial HVAC Loads *2 zone cap...
Priced From $295.00
Elite Software--Chvac - Commercial HVAC Loads *Unlimited ...
Priced From $1,495.00
ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychrometric and Transport P...
Priced From $149.00
About This Item
Based on ASHRAE RP-1485, Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Fog, Ice Fog, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice (March 12, 2009), the ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychrometric & Transport Property (LibHuAirProp) Functions, MATLAB version (FluidLAB) includes 60 property functions in both I-P and SI units. Ready for application, they work within MATLAB®.
Key features of the library include:
- It is designed for the 64-bit version of MATLAB®
- It works with "Real" versus "Ideal" Air
- It updates the ASHRAE Hyland-Wexler and Nelson-Sauer Models
- Properties of liquid and ice fog can also be calculated
- All latest IAPWS standards and NIST reference equations are used
- It offers a wide range of validity Pressure: 0.01 < p < 10,000 kPa Temperature: -143.15 < t < 350 °C
- Humidity Ratio: 0 < W < 10 kgw/kga
- It includes both water content and backwards functions and allows measurement of thermodynamic, saturation, and transport properties.
Updated January 2013.
Visit the Developer's Web Site at thermofluidprop.com
Microsoft: Windows® Vista/7, 64-bit version; MATLAB®, 64-bit version, 100 MB of hard disk space.
Macintosh: Not compatible
Citation: ASHRAE Software