- Available Formats
- Priced From ( in USD )
- Printed Edition
- Ships in 24-48 hours
- Add to Cart
APPA -- The Green Campus: Meeting the Challenge of Enviro...
Priced From $95.00
McGraw-Hill -- HVAC Equations, Data and Rules of Thumb, 2...
Priced From $70.00
Wiley -- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Building...
Priced From $160.00
AABC -- AABC Commissioning Guideline
Priced From $66.00
About This Item
Natural Ventilation in Non-Domestic Buildings
This CIBSE publication is a major revision of the Applications Manual (AM) first published in 1997. At that time, there was a significant expansion of interest in the application of engineered natural ventilation to the design of non-domestic buildings. The original AM10 sought to capture the state of knowledge as it existed in the mid-90s and present it in a form suited to the needs of every member of the design team.
Some 10 years on from the time when the initial manual was conceived, the state of knowledge has increased, and experience in the design and operation of naturally ventilated buildings has grown. This revision of AM10 is therefore a timely opportunity to update and enhance the guidance offered to designers and users of naturally ventilated buildings.
Table of Contents
- Structure of this publication
Developing the Design Strategy
- Satisfying design requirements
- Selecting a natural ventilation concept
- Driving the forces for natural ventilation
- Natural ventilation strategies
Ventilation Components and System Integration
- From Strategy to Specification
- Ventilation Opening Types
- Internal Obstructions
- Background Leakage
- Window stays and automatic actuators
- Control System
- Installation and Commissioning
- Establishing the required flowrates
- Selecting a ventilation design tool
- Design procedures using envelope flow models
- Input data requirements and selection
- Reservoir Effect
Citation: Non-ASHRAE Book